Friday, July 01, 2005

Rusty


ralphy, originally uploaded by Joox1.

looking for a job within an industry that doesn't have jobs, there is really nothing left to lose and you get left with a lot of time on yr hands. I recently picked up ye old paintbrushes and started painting again. a hobby I haven't gotten to do since my "Fine Art" skool daze at Calarts. Yes folks, I am a defector from Calarts' Fine art department, my first 2 years there were spent tooling around in my studio until i accidentally ended up in the Character Animation program. I'm a wee bit rusty, and it shows. This little fellow's name is Rusty, an albino octopus. I don't know why I've been so obsessed lately with octopi. Must be something about their built in inky self defense mechanism.
he also looks like a big tooth.
-jx


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!