Sunday, November 15, 2009

New November Comics: Fanboy Fan Art Part 2!


Click to Em-biggify!

Here's the 14th installment: Fanboy Fan Art Part 2 for my New November Comics, Comics Every Day In NEWvember!

Chum Chum dresses like a true bonafide superhero sidekick, so technically this is also kinda... comic related.

I couldn’t do some Fanboy fan art w/out doin’ the Chumster too… cuz a dynamic duo such as these two should never be apart!

If you wanna see more of my fan art tributes, check out my ghost town Deviant Art page!

My take on Chum Chum was created entirely in Photoshop... BUT I've found my previously lost drawing pens and pencils and paper so expect some NEWER hand-drawn comics coming your way this month.

YAY for found Pens and Pencils (and a clean room)!
-Jeaux Janovsky

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!