Tuesday, December 29, 2009

G1988/Under the Influence/HeMan & the MOTU/2010


Cristina & I are proud to announce that we've both been invited to participate in Gallery 1988's Under The Influence group art show dedicated to He-Man & the Masters of the Universe!

It's been getting tons of exposure and traction on popular websites like /film, i09, Geek Tyrant, and Cartoon Brew. Special Thanks goes out to Jerry Beck for plugging me alongside Dan Goodsell & Chogrin!

It's a great feeling to be part of G1988's first show of the New Year: 2010! It should be a real fun night! Apparently, G1988 is even decking out their gallery to look like Castle Greyskull!

Here's a sneak peek at Cristina's great piece for the show, along w/ some pre-concept work on her piece! (i'm a sucka for stuff like that!)






I would've had a sneak peek of mine, but i'm a dumb ass and lost my camera. So, you're gonna hafta make due with reject sketches from me. Yay?








(this one is actually from the year 2002- about 7 years ago!)

I've always been a hardcore fan of He-Man, and I leave you with an actual letter a small Jeaux wrote to the Toof Fairy & a pic my mom snapped with a weird Man E. Faces in the actual 80s!



I have the Power!



-Jeaux

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!