Thursday, September 22, 2005

The 'Tussin', The 'Tussin'!!!!


While I was "spanning time" in V-towne last week, I spent most of my time developing some storyboards for a sneaker contest i'm entering. when I got bored of doing that, i started work on this weird little octopus feller named squiggy. The way i have been working lately folks, comics-wise, is complete stream of consciousness. kinda unaware of where or how the story is going to end up... letting the characters guide me. Perhaps it was my subconciousness dealing with moving into a new place and new surroundings this week, etc.
maybe i kinda feel like a fish outta water right now, or in this case an octopus.
I have a terrible cold now, so naturally i've been sipping on "Texas Tea", commonly known to cold sufferers everywhere as Robotussin. So excuse the tweeked out color choices. plus i'm legally colorblind, so give me a break.
Page two coming tomorrow.
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!