Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Marginalia Fest 2006

After braving terrible LA Marathon traffic and various closed streets in Los Angeles, Cristina and I made it to the Smell show. We met up with Gabi M and Jared O and set up camp for Marginalia 2006. Despite a few artists who didn't show up, Jared and Gabi did an awesome job curating the show. Cristina and I ended up ducking out early, cause I had work the next morning and we were both fairly wiped out.
Thanks goes out to Jared, Gabi and the rest of the artists who displayed their great work. Many thanks also goes out to the friends who were able to show up and wish me happy Belated B-days. To those I missed, Thank you for showing up too.
I was really looking forward to getting a 5 dollar haircut and watching the Super Mario Opera... maybe next time huh?
Here's some pix from the event:

My friend Liz O. took a really "artsy" Artist pic of me w/ my work. Thanks Liz!

I am at work right now, and will add more pics when I get home. Thanks.
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!