Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bad Boy Sawyer



Howdy again y'all's,
Here's Lost's resident Hottie scum and Badboy Sawyer! This one goes out to my new Cartoon pal Anne Walker! (she's the one on the right with the cool glasses, the hottie on the left is Frederator's own Melissa Wolfe!)(I don't think I need to tell you who the Hottie is in between them...i'll just say: Only you... Only. You. you have to imagine that in a Barry White voice.)
You can peep her website here and check out her ultra cool Bloggity Blarrrgh freshly added in my Heroes List. She's coming out with a new short for Frederator's Random Cartoons for Nickelodeon called, Mind the Kitty! And by golly, her dee-signs are to die for!!!
Hope you like my take on Sawyer, stay tuned for either Locke or Walt... any votes for either?
Cool Like That,
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!