Monday, November 30, 2009

New November Comics: Haunted Homeys 3!


Click to Em-biggify!

Here's the 17th installment: Haunted Homeys 3 for my New November Comics, Comics Every Day In NEWvember! (or at least what's left of it.)

Yea, I know I fell off the New November Comics boat... It was for a good cause: The CTN Animation Xpo!
I had a blast, met lots of great people, went to tons of great animation panels, networked, hung out with old and new friends. I plan on scanning my notes I took at the various panels, and putting them up on this blog at some point!

For the record, I plan on climbing back up on the NNC boat.

For those of you who haven't checked out the New November Comics yet, read them here: NEWvember Comics! Don't miss out on the stupidity y'all!

Thank gawd for my floaties.
-Jeaux Janovsky

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!