Friday, March 04, 2011

Fish Poop Show!


Hi gang! (and Luke!)

Just wanted to share a fishy, fun promo for Fish Poop, a new, cartoona-web series idea I’ve been toying around with recently, w/ y’all!

(yes, really.)

I also made a fun, little fish skinned youtube page for it. All that’s up is this Fish Poop promo right now, but episodes should start rolling out soon.

Check it out, HERE.

Things are gettin' pretty heavy duty as I've begun writing outlines for episodes, lining up voice actors, and even have a Fish Poop Show theme song in the works being composed by a composer pal of mine!

(yes, I wrote lyrics.)

(yes, really.)

I’m super stoked about it, and excited to see where I take these little dudes!

Keep your eyeballs glued here for fishy updates!

Smells fishy in here,
-Jeaux

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!