Monday, July 25, 2005

Halloweenie


halloweenie, originally uploaded by Joox1.

This is gonna be the back cover image for the Plankton Meets DJHummingBirdFeeder album, coming out as soon as I get a chance to sit down and weave some black magic voodoo from my col-erase pencil. I like this one black and white personally, I was just bored and decided to try out the new photoshoppe.
for those of you keeping track, the cover image for the album is listed on the archives as JAMES.
Peep it.
I will try to update some of the missing comics I have back home in Cali, so be on the lookout for those!
Also, JeauxLand version 2.0 is out now. It's kinda like the six million dollar man version or the six dollar burger version: Bigger, Stronger, Faster, Yummier. Except that some of the links don't work too well... yet. but that's okay. It looks Bad Ass.
Take care y'all.
I'm out to Cali!
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!