Sunday, July 24, 2005

i came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.


Oonakick, originally uploaded by Joox1.

That's right. I'm headed back to California to kick me some Animation Industry Ass. I don't want to let the cat, or rather, the monkey in this case, outta the bag too soon, but I have a job interview/"getting to know you" meeting with a cool Japanese Animation Studio out in LA. Things and projects are beginning to pick up. I am totally psyched and ready to throw down like Oona here. Grrrr.
Wish me luck, give me some mental on-line HI-5's, keep those fingers and x-tra toes crossed and hope for the best.
See you cats in Cali!
Ayasuminasai.
-JX
FYI: JeauxLand version 1.0 is semi-up at the moment. still working out a few buggies and whatnot... but you get the basic idea. Look over to yr left on my links and clickie click on JeauxLand! let me know what you think! WOOTWOOT!!!


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!