Friday, September 23, 2005

Green Tea Slave



as promised to you, my ever faithful solitary One Reader, is Numero Dos in the Stream O' Conciousness Driven saga of little Squiggy Squigsworth. I've been drinking massive amounts of green tea, to try and combat the black plague that has taken up residence within my jeauxlike Vessel. These horrendous color choices my friends, are what happens when I do that... well that and the fact that i have like a peanut sized bladder, so i gotta peepee like every 15 minutes, but still!
Part three, sometime in the near future... at least once i get better, finish unpacking my room, and finish up on my revised pitchboard for Nickelodeon. Oh yea, and find a job too... so it might take a while til we see squiggy again.
How's that for a cliffhanger?
-jx


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!