Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Walt & Vincent: LOST?



Better put this kid and his pup on a milk carton, cause last time I saw the show, Walt and puppy dawg Vincent were taken by the crusty sea-faring Others on Lost Island. If they indeed have found him this season, don't tell me please... I'm waiting for season 2 to come out on DVD.
So this here is my little take on them. I loved Walt's character. Walt clearly has some weird supernatural powers, and I can't wait til they rescue him from the clutches of the others and watch his powers unfurl.
Lost has everything a geeky, comicbook, sci fi, loving nerd as myself can totally get into. A dash of Mystery, seasoned with sprinklettes of sci-fi, twilight zoneyness, throw in a few pieces of action, intrigue, and romance... you got a pretty good stew.
My girlfriend Cristina is in Vegas, clearing her head on a mini-vacation in preparation for her solo art show featuring these adorable spooky twins also in Vegas. The coolest part about this art show, more details to come later, is that the gallery space is in a sweet little Antique shop tucked deep in the heart of Las Vegas's booming art scene. Antique shops are f*cking cool, no matter what anyone says.
Word to yr mother,
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!