Monday, May 07, 2007

FRED-EX


So, I was lucky to be involved in a certifiable AllStar Animation Jam called Fred-EX a while back curated by 2 awesome co-workers o'er at Ye Olde Frederator, Dan Meth & Lee Rubenstein.
Awesome in all sense of the word.
It turns out that Fred-Ex has been chosen to screen in a sweet Animation Festival in Portland, Oregon called The Platform International Animation Festival!!!
So those of you in Portland... Oregon, specifically, better go see this piece of Pure Awesome.
Each animator got to do a specific topic, with one rule, it had to have a Robot in it. Hence, the title, The Secret Life of Robots.
Here's my little dood.

Ain't he cute? I wish he was my butler/secret agent spy sidekick. cause i harbor a desire to be a secret spy.
secretly.
(he could totally be my very own Swank Sidekick who sounds like James Mason & be my Personal Gadget giving Q at the saaaamme Time!!!)
the topic was Bachelor Parties.
I'm proud of the piece i did, and prouder of the other animation pieces alongside mine. And Thank you... for your support.
I hope to be invited to Fred-Ex Round 2: the Saga Continues.
-JX!
PS- If anyone wants to mail me a sketchbook of some sort, I won't be mad at you. I'm kinda going crazy without one.
Seriously.


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!