Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oona and her Amazing Hot Air Filled Time-Machine!


Those of you who have been with me since Day One of All My Heroes, might recall Oona, time-traveling Shop-a-holic Monkey Girl and Proprietor of Oona's Oontiques, as I have posted of her tale (heh) and exploits previously. To Recap, check Here, Here, Here, Here, Here, Here, Here, Here, and Here.
I just can't get her and her story out of my head. A few days ago, as I was rummaging thru some boxes tucked away in my underground lair, the Jeaux Cave, I found this old picture of Oona & Hip-Hop, and it all came flashing back to me. Her grasp on me was tight, and I started coloring the pic in photoshop. It's always a bad idea to tuck good ideas (ha!) away.
Seeing how almost "Professional" this image looks, of which I'm terribly excited over, makes me, no, Forces me to begin work on whatever manifestation this project is going to evolve into. Whether it's a Graphic Novel, an animated short or children's show, puppets and children's books, only time can tell.
Whatever form Timeout will take, will be welcomed with opened arms by me. I can't wait, and I hope you can't also, to see how her story will unfold...
Excelsior!
-JX!


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!