Sunday, November 26, 2006

Postcards of Fury


It's OVER!!!
thanks to everyone who sent in an email!!! You will be receiving your Postcards sometime during the next few weeks! Check those mailboxes!!! -JX!
..........................................................................................................
Anyone out there in blog-land interested in getting a limited edition All My Heroes Have Day-Jobs Official Postcard? Signed, Numbered, and Printed out by the Artist on his computer at his very own home?!?!?
The first 5 people to email me @ jeauxj@gmail.com will receive the official AMHHDJ Postcard. (Please be sure to put Wish you Were Here as the subject line!)
This will be a One of a Kind deal for 5 lucky peeps celebrating the fact that, I, Jeaux Janovsky, have now officially gotten a Sweet Day-Job in Animation!!!
Don't worry, I'll still be posting as much as I can here on All My Heroes, as well as Double-Date Collective, My Frederator LUNCH BREAK blog, aaand shall still be reporting on Channel Frederator for y'all.
I'll still be blogging it up for YOU, my one solitary, faithful reader!
For those who would like to be in the know:
I'm animating/designing/illustrating as part of the staff for Broadcaster Briefs, a subsidiary of Broadcaster(dot)com.
So far, I've been there for 2 weeks, turning my cubicle space into a cozy fort of animating coolness and waiting for my New Mac g5-izzle to arrive. It's been a great experience, and the writers and producers I've been working with are all amazing, talented funny people. If yr a fan of AS's Robot Chicken, I think Briefs will give it a run for it's $$$. Crazy, demented, fun stuff we've been coming up with in our Lab of Rad!
Broadcaster Briefs will be making it's Online debut sometime in late December, so be on the lookout.
NUT IT UP,
-JX!


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!