Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Morning Excercise


I'm working on a Not So Secret Project for Frederator's FredEX-travaganza. It's kinda been taking up most of my Not So Secret time. New installment/Episode of Animal Sounds at the Rockit Online. The type is still a b*tch to read, but bear with me folks. Still learning and all. I've started a Not So Secret Blog dedicated to Animal Sounds, which you should immediately go check out. I'll be working on that with AS's writer Violet Peters and her Representative, editor Liz O. It'll be more or less, like the special features commentary on a dvd, except for a comic strip... I'll be including legible and readable copies of the episodes thus far on that Blog. Links to Animal Sounds would be appreciated too. If you have a Myspace account, add Pedro and Manda to your friend's list.
Anyhow, I did this morning's illo just to wake up my old brain meats. It's cute and would make a swell card or sticker someday for a DDC Brand "CUTE STUFF" design.
Cheers,
-JX!


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!