Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Got Job?


A couple of days ago, I sent out a bulletin asking friends within various industries to aid me in my job search. Now, I'm rallying the troops online who frequent All My Heroes and asking the same.
Here's what I mailed out:
Friends,
Hello! I am currently Job Hunting and on the prowl. If you would please do me the favor and put out some feelers and yr ears to the ground and scoop up some information for me...
If there are any TV animation shows or Feature animation films crewing up, and if they are in need of concept artists or character designers, storyboard people let me know.
Same things go for Video Game production companies... let me know.
Producers, if I can pitch to you, I will. I have tons of ideas waiting to come to life. Children's books, shorts, film ideas, scripts, show concepts, etc.
Comic book fans and pros, if you know of any publishers out there willing to give a new guy a chance in an anthology or even a crack at his own title, please let them know I am out here.

Just putting the word out.

Any tip, lead, name, number, info will be severely appreciated.
Thank you so very much in advance.
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!