Saturday, May 27, 2006

Snakes On A Plane Remix!


I can't wait for Snakes on A Plane! Snakes + Samuel L. Jackson + in the air on a plane= Awesome. The hype about this film is incredible, So naturally I had to jump on the bandwagon too and put my little spin on S.O.A.P!!!
With that, faithful reader, I give you... Gerbils on A Train!!! Next summer's hottest Sequel! I wanted to pick a fairly innocuous critter that wasn't as bad ass as a snake but could still pack a punch. Those little gnashing teeth, beady eyes, cuddly exterior... Gerbils creep me out.
My mentor at work, the Reverend Jody Hicks, has a great and catchy parody song based on Snakes on A Plane not to mention a great "Lost" parody song in which Locke professes his love to the Hatch!
For more information on Snakes on a Plane, click here.
I'm tired of these Goddamned Snakes,
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!