Monday, May 15, 2006

Wrath of the Hornicorn


This here little dude, is the Hornicorn. He is my little baby, modeled after my image. I gave birth to him last year and he was featured in my last year senior film, Jeaux's Excellent Quantum Adventure Leap To the Future. The Hornicorn is not only a fully functioning Magical Unicorn, but he is also a fully functioning Time Traveling Facility. Right under his Pancreas.
I posted about him BEFORE.
Here is a random comic for y'all. I started thinking of random scenarios/loglines and will be attempting to do a small comic based on it, weekly.
I believe this one happened to be "A group of Puppeteers are trapped inside a laundromat and befriend an alligator."
Sorry no Lost Caricatures this week, but them's the breaks, I've been fairly busy with loads of crap. Throw moving, helping out the GF with graduating, a bit of freelance, and trying to finish up Pitchboards into the mix...it's crazy bee. dag yo.
Enjoy the Comic.

Anyone out there care to come up with a title for this?
Yea, you. I'm looking at you!!!
Peas out,
-JX
Hornicorn, the term and image, is Copywrote and trademarkeded by Jeaux Janovsky 2 zero zero 6. So Step Off b*tches.


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!