Monday, June 19, 2006

Lost: Drawn SAYID


Here's my take on Sayid. I haven't been keeping up with my Lost Caricatures as I should be, so I feel that this one is not up to par with the rest of them. So, without further ado, let the Jeaux Bashing begin.
I have been hiding out in Las Vegas for the past few weeks and should be returning to Cali by next week.
I've been toying around with lots of different, varied cartoon and comic pitches, concepts, and ideas.
So all you cartoon and comic book making companies watch out. I have my eyes on you. Lasers set to stun mon capitan jeaux!!!
by the way, all you corporations, cartoon/toy/comic book making companies, design firms peeping my blog, for pete's sake, HIRE ME! I need a JOB. Save me from Unemployment. Please.
For those of you who are friends of mine, with particular Know How and insights into these respective fields, Please Hook a brutha up with some information. And Please comment. I am needy and quite vulnerable right now.
I know you are all reading this.
Okay. I'm glad I got to vent. Breathing back to normal. soothing. happy place.
I'll stop being an attention whore now.
Mr. Waah Waah,
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!