Sunday, December 13, 2009

DRAWcember: Is it Gone?


Click to Em-Biggify!


Those of you who read this blog, know I didn't finish all my NEWvember comics, which you can see them all, HERE.

This was due to attending the CTN Animation Xpo in Burbank last month. I had a lot of fun, made loads of new contacts and friends, met and hung out with some old friends, and attended a bunch of great panels.

I'll be scanning and posting all my notes from those panels on this blog in the next few days, so be on the lookout!

So I'm gonna be picking up the slack in December w/ DRAWcember.

DRAWcember will be fun, cause it won't just be comics, it can be something straight out of my sketchbook, or a doodle on a post it! You'll never know what yr gonna get w/ DRAWcember, but one thing's for sure...

You'll get a certifiable 110% Jeaux Janovsky DRAWing!

You saw the first entry for DRAWcember, right? This is entry #2!

Enjoy!
-Jeaux

Labels: , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!