Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Wizzard of Boss Dayglo Concept Art


Wizzard of Boss concept art by Jeaux Janovsky, 2011

Here's more Wizzard of Boss concept art for you to set your eyeballs on while I'm figuring out bits, pieces, twigs of storyline.

I drew this on the train, and I dig the shaky line work it gave me.

I've also been really obsessing over black light colors and when the time comes might look into printing the book in black light day glo colors.

this here's the color scheme I borrowed. Love this piece, do not have any info on the artist, however. :\ lame.

UPDATE: my pal Joselyn dug up some info in the mysterious frog poster! it's by an artist named Richard David, and was done in 1964! AWESOME! Thnx Joselyn!


Anyone out there know of or can recommend a good printing place that'll do that?

hit me up, jeauxj at gmail dot com.

Thnx,
Jx

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!