Thursday, June 16, 2011

Original Cartoon Heroes


Chuck Jones art originally posted March 24th, 2008 for Channel Frederator.


I've recently been commissioned by Fred Seibert to create a series of postcard tribute art of Original Cartoon Heroes, based off a few Refrederator illustrations I did a few years ago while working w/ Fred on Channel Frederator in NY.

I've been having a blast creating the recent pieces and it's been rekindling my love affair w/ cartoons again.

This will be my "Love Letter" to Cartoons.

Thanks Fred!

Keep your eyeballs glued here, as I'll be posting other Original Cartoon Heroes images, sketches, and behind the art goodies.

http://lunchbreak.frederator.com/

-Jeaux

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!