Monday, April 18, 2011

Hobobotics!


Here's a sneak peek at some Hobo-Hotness for y'all!

Got the A-OK to post this as this is not the final Hobo design for a super secret surprise in my pal Whit's Animator Road-Trip film: Dreamworld!

What's Dreamworld? Here's the DW trailer, the DW Tumblr, and stuff I've mentioned before in the past about it.

Gotta get back to the Freeeeelance!

by the by- I am available for freelance of any artistic sort.

Illustration, Comics, Animation, character design, storyboards, comedy writing, etc.


If you are, or if you know of anyone, looking for any one of those things that need to be filled, send them, or yourself, my way.

My info is over on the side-bar, under my name all up in my profile.

Thanks friendletons!
-Jeaux

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!