Friday, April 01, 2011

Proctor


Not much new to report.

The Freelance train is still chugging along!

More keeps falling into my lap, which is pretty great. :)

I'm very thankful & grateful for that. Thank you everyone.

I'm pretty close to finishing up on one freelance project during the next few days.

The finish line is in sight.

Not sure if I've mentioned it on here yet, but I've been asked to start blogging at these fine On-line locations:

This is my main-base of blogging operations, but you can also still find me over at my Frederator Studios blog, Lunch Break as well.
<~~~~~~~~~(or you can click on the nifty Lunch Box w/ my name on it, to the left on the side-bar over there.)

As I've mentioned before, I am available for freelance of any artistic sort. Illustration, Comics, Animation, character design, storyboards, comedy writing, etc.
If you are, or if you know of anyone, looking for any one of those things that need to be filled, send them, or yourself, my way. My info is over on the side-bar, under my name all up in my profile.

Thanks homies!
-Jeaux

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!