Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's about Power.

"It's like those weird countries man, where the Army guys overthrow the President.
The first thing that they take over... are the ways people communicate man.
Radio. TV. Newspapers.
Information is Power."

-Pirates of Silicon Valley
So I was listening to PoSV today, yes..Listening!
I found THE perfect Zoning Out while yr in the ZONE at work Website Ever!
It's called Listen To A Movie (dot) Com, and it's exactly like Audio Books. Except it's Movies sans Visuals. I whole-heartedly recommend this Site for anyone who wants to tune out their day-job.
As for me, It helps me work and keeps me focused, oddly enough.
Anyhoo, God Bless the Internet and A.D.D.!!!
Working for a New Media company (N3) has gotten me to thinking alot about stuff.
A dangerous past-time, I know...
Blogs are like owning your own small printing press. The internet is like a huge xerox machine. You can even have your own radio/mp3 show. The future man.
Do it yr self. Revolt. We are the revolutionaries.
That's what's so awesome about NOW.
By the way, God Bless my Day-Job.
Here's an old picture for you all to look at, cause I don't have a scanner here, or sketchbook yet.

-JX!
oh yea, PS. New Order broke up today. I bet they'll get back together...


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!