Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Something You Miss! Day #22 30 Day Drawing Challenge!

DAY 22 Something You Miss!

This 30 day drawing entry is supposed to be about something I miss.

I was thinking about how much I miss waking up on Saturday Mornings to watch cartoons when I was just a wee Jeaux. Fish Hooks reminds me of those good cartoons we had back in my day.

I'm currently taking a storyboard test for Fish Hooks and I guess in a way, the something I also miss is having a job.

So wish me luck friends! ;)

Into the frying pan,
-Jeaux Janovsky

To see more of my 30 Day Drawing Challenge entries, CLICK HERE!
Or Here: http://allofmyheroes.blogspot.com/search/label/30%20day%20drawing%20challenge

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!