Thursday, November 11, 2010

Even More Cool Peeps!

Remember my new Sketchbook that some Cool Peeps drew in?

Well, here are some more quality Cool Peep sketches in my (now complete) sketchbook!

Ok, so Ray Harryhausen didn't sign this in my sketchbook. It's a doodle I did of him, when he visited Calarts a couple years back. I cut it out of another sketchbook and taped it in the newer sketchbook. Still pretty friggin' awesome if you ask me.


I love John Pham's work! He's a great guy and an even greater storyteller & artist. Very laid back. He drew this for me at a Chipotle in Burbank! Go buy John's book!


I met Joe Murray at a Lecture/Q&A he recently did at a local Barnes & Noble bookstore, promoting his very awesome book: Creating Animated Cartoons w/ Character! You should really pick it up if you are interested in creating and making your own cartoons! Highly recommended!


Guillermo Del Toro! Holy cow! I met him at a sneak peek for the dreamworks film MegaMind in a theatre in Long Beach. I'm sure I made a fool of myself, but he was very welcoming and even took the time to introduce me to his family. I asked if he would doodle on the back of some ticket voucher thing and he loved the drawing utensil my girlfriend had with her! I hope I run into him again someday!


Here's a fun pic collab from myself, my girlfriend Ava, and our pals Amber and Daniel! Can you guess who drew what?

I can't believe my sketchbook is finished! It is so very valuable to me now, as these drawings can truly attest to.

I should probably begin posting more of my own stuff around here too, eh?
-Jeaux

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!