Friday, August 12, 2005

Tales To Make You Pee Your Pants!!!




Sorry, I haven't been able to post in awhile, but here is my newest installment! That's right y'all, yr's truly is getting published by a cool indy mini-comic company out in South Carolina, Wide Awake Press. The mini anthology i'll be in is called, Wide Awake #666, and is kinda appropriate that i make my 5 page, FULL COLOR (WOOHOO!!!) debut in a horror themed issue! As you can tell by the art, my story is called Tales To Make You Pee Your Pants! It's all about a little boy who prays to God to magically transform him into a werewolf. It's a silly little metaphor for puberty, elementary school 2nd grade society, and a tribute to the Graduate all rolled into one. And if you've seen the film, the Graduate, one of my favorite films of all time, you'll remember the ending!
I think the anthology might be coming out sometime before the small press expo in september, but maybe a little later. So please support my art, and the other contribuors to WA666 by buying it from their website, or fine comic book stores in yr area. for more info: Wide Awake Press!
peace.
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!