Thursday, September 29, 2005

This is what happens when I play too many Video Games.


hey y'all,
meet King Tomatoe Ketchup Brain! (is that really what i named him? jeezus! what's wrong with me?) anyhows, i've been playing way too many video games with the xbox my girlfriend cristina loaned my roomies and i. My buddy lee souped up the ol xbox and transformed it with the aid of ancient magic into the XBOX Media Center! and man... it is truly bad-ass. I've been playing ninja gaiden, old skool streetfighter, every super mario game imaginable... and have also been getting my fill of equally terrible games as well: back to the future 2 and 3, some cracked out pink panther game, and honorable mention goes to: Mr.Nutz.
terrible terrible soul stealing stuff kids.
-jx


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!