Saturday, November 19, 2005

All My Heroes!!! New Look, Same Great Taste!!!



Back in Black y'all. As you can see, All My Heroes has been revamped and altered to look sexier and hotter than ever before.
Cristina and I decided to get a little tipsy drunk yesterday, and on her 1 and 1/2 beer buzz decided to pimp out All My Heroes.
I guess she's always been an in the closet graphic designer. I think this will make her momma (also a graphic designer who, coincidentally, also attended calarts in the late 70s) proud.
Cristina got a little crazy, and didn't talk to me much while doing this, so i ended up finishing the 6 pack while watching true romance.
here's a new comic for yr enjoyment.
Anyhow, feel free to throw up a few comments about the New Look, and also to pat Cris on the back. Cheers!
i'm out,
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!