Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Them's tha Breaks


Well, my scanner is missing it's firewire cord so i can't scan in any of the new goodies i've been creating lately... so you'll just have to settle with a few early developmental work of Olandria Octopus. Sorry. Them's the Breaks.

Why so glum Olandria? There's no need! I have an interview on thursday with Buena Vista Games for their Think Tank Internship!!! Cross those webbed fingers and extra toes kiddies!!! let's hope for the best!
Also, I just dropped off my portfolio to a neat company called Renegade Animation Studios! Hopefully some freelance work will come off of that! They were very nice and hospitable there! And so close to my home!!!! man, I hope something will happen soon!
Keepin' his chin up,
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!