Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Belated Turkey Day everybody!


hey y'alls.
I trust everyone had a safe, turkey or non turkey thanksgiving holiday. I was lucky enough to have two of them. one at my parents house, the other at cristina's parents house. Both turkey dinners were exquisite, and both made me tired as hell. mmmm. yum.
i ain't gonna be mad at the leftovers.
So, to keep you up to speed: friday, December 2nd is my BIG FAT pitch meeting with Nickelodeon/Frederator. I will try to rock it my hardest. So wish me a bit more luck.
this whole week will be busy with that.
After that, i will begin development on a short idea i'm offering up to another big fat cartoon making company, but that's being kept under wraps, at least until the story is fleshed out a little more.
No more space, no more robots, and no more animals. the IDEA gods have blessed me with this, and all i will tell you is that it involves daycare and babies.
Hey Jeaux, how didja do on the BVG ThinkTank Interview?
oh, thanks for asking "MR.Disembodied Voice"(tip of the hat to BenJones for that!),
I think I 96% might have nabbed it!!! It is slated to begin early January, and will hopefully last for six months.
Video Games, here I come!!!


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!