Sunday, December 18, 2005

On the UP and UP!


Hey gang,
I shaved my beard! Why you ask? Well, dear readers, Yours Truly has been fortunate enough to receive an invitation to join up creative forces with BVG's ThinkTank Internship!!! Yeah Boy!!! Video Games, here I come!!!
My pitch meeting with Frederator/Nickelodeon went very well for a first "proper" pitch meeting. Turns out I gotta mess around and tinker with the nuts and bolts under the hood of the story. I acheived my goal, however! I will be meeting with them for a 2nd "big" pitch meeting, or rather, they invited me to come back! Which is a great sign. It was an honor meeting Larry Huber. That man's "Funny Story" button is constantly on. I got great advice from him, Eric Homan, and Melissa Wolf. I can't wait to go back!
Things are on the UP and UP folks.
bad-assssssss.
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!