Thursday, December 08, 2005

dedicated to the monkey on my back.


nick/fred pitch meeting got pushed up to the 16th of december. been working hard on that.
borders is hell man. war-like. the rebellion is retreating. i have no more grenades left and my ammo and spam rations are wearing thin.
i can't do it anymore coach is replaying in my head like a broken record, skipping.
real life dot com is kicking my ass boys and girls.
something has to break soon. something has to break.
i have decided to start a new goal, cause goals are good and healthy for you.
i am not cutting my hair or beard until something in animation happens.
i am two steps away from looking like a homeless guy.
anyone know of any leads or publishing joints looking for an artist?
-JX


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!