Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I made Conan O'Brien's & Team Coco's online gallery!!!


http://teamcoco.com/moca/gallery/illustration/13337/america-y-all-need-to-watch
Holy Crap guys! Go like my Conan fan art!!!!

I randomly submitted some Conan O’Brien fan art a few days ago and they chose it for their online gallery! You should go “LIKE” it, if you got a couple of seconds to kill!

Thanks! I’d totally appreciate it!

tiredly excited!

<3 :)

-Jeaux


UPDATE: HOLY SHIZ, I JUST MADE THE TUMBLR RADAR!!! AND MY CAPS LOCK IS ON! SORRY! THANKS NEW TUMBLRTOON PAL FOLLOWERS & TUMBLR RADAR GUARDIANS! :)

Updated Update: unreal. If you'll excuse me, I'll kindly go and pick up my jaw from the floor now. Many thanks Team Coco!!!

Updated Thrice Update: Thank you friends, strangers, and fellow Conan/Team Coco enthusiasts! W/out you all working together, it wouldn't have gotten my Conan Tribute into the freaking TOP 50 at #11!!!! Friends, I implore you to help me get into the coveted 10 spot. Please pass this along to your pals, your parents, your grandma, your cousins, your pets, the weird neighbor across the street and help me get more "Like" votes! Together we can sweep this and make it a Jeaux Janovsky 10 spot victory!!! (end of Braveheart rant.) In all seriousness, WOW! Thank you so much everyone! I can't even describe to you how proud I feel right now.
Quadruple Update: My Conan piece got picked up by the ultra-cool LA WEEKLY Tumblr (thanks Liz), Mtv Geek, & Laughing Squid! :D Thanks!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!