Saturday, July 16, 2011

We'll Miss You Harry Potter...


So I've started a very YELLOW, brand spanking NEW Tumblr, called Daily Doh!

http://dailydoh.tumblr.com/

Here's an explanation of sorts in it's side-bar:
I realized that every day before I get out of the shower, I ALWAYS doodle a Simpsons character on my shower's steam covered window door.

It's a ZEN kinda thing I guess.

This is my attempt to capture the spirit of those shower doodles via my trusty sketchbook or wacom tablet!

This is in no way affiliated w/ or endorsed by Matt Groening, The Simpsons, or Fox.

(Unless, they wanna hire me or something.)


In a nutshell it's daily Simpsons doodles by yours truly!

And w/ that I'm gonna hit the hay in melatonin induced slumber.

Doh-ly yours,
Jeaux

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Compooter Animation by Avi Tuchman based on art by JEAUX Janovsky!